We are pleased that you have elected to use our services. We are committed to providing the best possible value and convenience for you. Before you get started, we require you to read and agree to the Terms and Conditions in relation to the use of this website and the services provided thereon.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you also agree to view this particular page periodically for updates, the latter which will come into effect as and when it is posted onto the Voucher Plus website. These Terms and Conditions together with any and/or all policies and annexures shall constitute the Agreement. We may from time to time be required to amend the Terms and Conditions and/or policies and/or annexures and therefore reserve our, Overflow Business Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“Overflow”) and Overflow Partners and Suppliers’ rights to do so.
This Agreement is a binding agreement between you and Overflow and Overflow Partners and Suppliers. This Agreement also includes certain terms and conditions governing merchandising and purchasing vouchers on this site. If you are uncertain about some of the contents articulated in this Agreement, alternatively you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions or any of the annexures then you ought not to accept same.
In order to continue access to the relevant Services offered on this website, you are required to accept the terms of this Agreement. The Services linked to the website can also only be offered to you, once you have accepted the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement. Your acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement can be done by way of clicking on the "I ACCEPT" button when registering with us.
By entering any and/or all personal information on this Site in the creation of an account, in registering with Voucher Plus and in making a sale or purchase and/or by accepting this Agreement, you consent to the processing of your personal information by Overflow and Overflow Partners and Suppliers in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
- 1.1“Agreement” means these Terms and Conditions including any and/or all policies and/or annexures posted on the website from time to time together with the Member Registration terms for the Voucher Plus Programme;
- 1.2“Business Day” means any such day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or South African Public Holiday;
- 1.3”Data” means electronic representations of information in any form;
- 1.4“Enrolment” means the enrolment in the Voucher Plus Programme as set out in this Agreement;
- 1.5“Member” means any person who has successfully enrolled in the Voucher Plus Programme;
- 1.6“Membership Fee” means the monthly consideration payable by the Member to Overflow, which sum may change from time to time;
- 1.7“Overflow” means Overflow Business Holdings (Pty) Ltd, a company with registration number 2013/061566/07, a limited liability company incorporated in terms of the laws of South Africa, with its principle place of business at 109 Aldrovande Palace,
6 Jubilee Grove, Umhlanga Ridge, Kwazulu Natal.
- 1.8“Overflow Partner/s” means any supplier appointed by Overflow to provides products or services to the Voucher Plus Programme to provide the Member with benefits from time to time, but not limited thereto;
- 1.9“Overflow Supplier/s” means any supplier rendering a service to Overflow or to Overflow Partners from time to time which include but are not limited to, NEXT Engage (Pty) Ltd and Silverstone Solutions (Pty) Ltd, also known as Promoflo;
- 1.10“Voucher Plus Programme” means the programme offered to Members in terms of which they may qualify for Voucher Plus Benefits and the Products and Services;
- 1.11“Voucher Plus Benefits” means the deals, vouchers and discounts from leading and/or other South African retailers and businesses, but not limited thereto.
- 1.12“Voucher Plus Contact Centre” means the premises used to facilitate the provision of the Voucher Plus Benefits to Members;
- 1.13“Voucher Plus Website” means the website at www.plusvouchers.co.za;
- 1.14“We, Us” means Overflow and Overflow Partners and Suppliers;
- 1.15“Welcome Pack” means the electronic information pack that the Member will receive via email on successfully registering for the Voucher Plus Programme.
- 1.16“You” means any person who is a Member, alternatively any person who wishes to become a Member of Voucher Plus.
- VOUCHER PLUS INFORMATION
- 2.1 The Voucher Plus membership is offered to the public as an opt in and/or embedded membership providing a range of amazing deals, vouchers and discounts available throughout South Africa. These benefits are provided by Overflow.
- 2.2 Membership Benefits are provided via a responsive website www.plusvouchers.co.za
- 2.3 Should you have any difficulties redeeming a voucher code, you may contact the customer contact centre on 0861 474 238, which is open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- 2.4 Members of the programme receive either discounted rates and/or value added services across various lifestyle products.
- 2.5 Overflow secures a wide range of benefits in the form of discount opportunities from its subsidiaries, affiliates and from Overflow Partners from time to time for your benefit as a Member.
- 2.6 The Terms and Conditions pertain inter alia to understanding and making the most of the Member’s membership benefits.
- 2.7 By joining and accessing the Voucher Plus Programme either telephonically, online or in person, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement, as they may be amended from time to time and available on the Voucher Plus Website.
- 2.8 The objective of the Membership and Benefits is for you as the Member to “Live more and Spend Less”.
- 3.1 Words importing natural persons shall include a reference to bodies corporate and other legal personae and vice versa, unless specifically stated otherwise;
- 3.2 A reference to any one gender shall include a reference to the other two genders;
- 3.3 A reference to the singular shall include a reference to the plural and vice versa;
- 3.4 Where the day on or by which anything is to be done is not a business day, it shall be done on or by the first business day thereafter;
- 3.5 When any number of days is prescribed in this Agreement, same shall be reckoned exclusively of the first and inclusively of the last day, unless the last day falls on a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday, in which case the last day shall be the next succeeding day which is not a Saturday, Sunday or Public Holiday;
- 3.6 A reference to a document includes an amendment or supplement to, or replacement or novation of that document;
- 3.7 The clause headings appearing in this Agreement are for reference purposes only and shall not affect the interpretation hereof;
- 3.8 Where figures are referred to in numerals and words, if there is any conflict between the two, the words shall prevail;
- 3.9 No remedy granted by this Agreement shall exclude any other remedy available at law;
- 4.1 In order to register as a member with Voucher Plus and on the Promoflo Platform, you will be required to:
4.1.1. Complete the online voice recorded application form via our contact centre agent's outbound call, alternatively completing an online membership form on the Voucher Plus Website.
4.1.2. Pay the Membership Fee via debit order;
4.1.3. You may only enroll in the Voucher Plus Programme for personal use.
- 5.1 Only natural persons who are eighteen (18) years of age or older may register in the Voucher Plus Programme for Voucher Plus membership.
- 5.2 Persons under the age of eighteen (18) years of age, may use the Voucher Plus platform only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian.
- 5.3 If you are under the age of eighteen (18) of age and you are using the Voucher Plus platform, we will accept automatically that the relevant consents are in place as per clause 5.2. above.
- VOUCHER PLUS BENEFITS
- 6.1 The full details of the Voucher Plus Benefits are available in the Welcome pack, on the Voucher Plus Website, or by calling the Voucher Plus Contact Centre on 0861 474 238.
- 6.2 The Member can only make use of the Membership Benefits by logging onto www.plusvouchers.co.za which is at the Member’s disposal 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
- 6.3 Voucher Plus Benefits include but are not necessarily limited to the following services:
6.3.1. Online and Instore Vouchers, deals and discounts available Nationwide;
6.3.2. Exclusive deals and promotions;
- CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
- 7.1 The registration and use of the Voucher Plus Programme and the Voucher Plus Benefits shall be at the Member’s own initiative and risk.
- 7.2 Overflow shall only be responsible for providing access to the Membership Benefits and makes no representations, gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the suitability of any Membership Benefits to the Member’s needs.
- 7.3 The Voucher Plus benefits are subject to availability and Voucher Plus shall provide no guarantees in relation to the availability of any products, vouchers or services, although it will consider and attempt to provide possible alternative services and/or a substitute product/s may be investigated should availability be limited.
- 7.4 Overflow Partners are contracted to participate in the Voucher Plus Benefits.
- 7.5 Overflow, its agents and distributors or any other applicable party cannot be held responsible for any Overflow Partners that subsequently decline acceptance of any booking for any reason whatsoever, beyond Overflow’s control.
- 7.6 Overflow, its agents, distributors and Overflow Partners and Suppliers or any other relevant party accept no responsibility, financially or otherwise, for the misuse of the Voucher Plus Benefits and are not liable for any personal and/or financial loss or injury at any featured venues or through the use of Overflow Partners.
- 7.7 The Member shall be responsible for the payment of any goods and services bought and used as a result of making use of Voucher Plus Benefits.
- 7.8 Only a Member and his/her immediate family who reside at the same residential address are allowed to make use of that particular Member’s Voucher Plus Benefits.
- 7.9 Membership of the Voucher Plus Programme will be at the sole discretion of Overflow.
- 7.10 The Member accepts that by participating in the Voucher Plus Programme, Overflow and/or Overflow Partners will be sending to the Member various marketing communications and updates pertaining to the Voucher Plus Benefits. These updates and/or marketing communications shall transpire at Overflow and/or Overflow Partners’ sole discretion.
- 7.11 Should the Member not wish to receive these communications or updates he shall inform Overflow by calling the Voucher Plus Contact Centre on 0861 474 238 and Overflow shall then refrain from sending such marketing communications and updates to that particular Member.
- 7.12 The Member understands and agrees that goods or services purchased from any Voucher Plus Partners in terms of the Voucher Plus Benefits, are governed by separate terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and the terms and conditions imposed by a Voucher Plus Partner in respect of the goods and services purchased from the Voucher Plus Partner, the terms and conditions of the Voucher Plus Partner and/or Supplier shall prevail.
- 7.13 The Member shall be required to pay a monthly Membership Fee via debit order.
- 7.14 The Member shall authorise the aforementioned debit order to Overflow and/or Overflow Partners via its voice recorded, alternatively online membership enrolment for purposes of debiting its designated bank account. The debit order shall be processed in advance on a date as set out by the Member.
- 7.15 The Member can only cancel his membership with the Voucher Plus Programme by calling the Voucher Plus Debit and Cancellations call Centre on 031 812 5099.
- 7.16 Subject to clause 7.19 of this agreement, the Member may cancel his membership by giving 1 (one) calendar months’ notice of its intention to do so.
- 7.17 If the Member cancels his membership, his debit order shall be cancelled as well.
- 7.18 If a Member is cancelled for non–payment of Membership Fees and wants to re-join the Voucher Plus Programme, such Member may only make use of the Member Exclusive Discount offers in terms of clause 9 of this agreement, after the successful processing of the Member’s first debit order after the rejoining of Voucher Plus.
- 7.19 The Membership Fee will be reviewed annually by Overflow who is entitled to determine the Membership Fee at its sole discretion. The Member shall be notified of any changes to the Membership Fees within 30 days of such changes being effected.
- 7.20 Overflow shall have the right to deregister the Member from the Voucher Plus Programme by giving him reasonable prior notice of 40 (forty) days in the event of any of the following:
- 7.21 non-payment of the Membership Fee;
- 7.22 abuse of the Voucher Plus Programme by a Member in any manner;
- 7.23 Overflow reserves the right to change the criteria for deregistration at any time by giving the Member reasonable prior notice.
- 7.24 Overflow shall be entitled, at its discretion, to terminate the Voucher Plus Programme at any time, and shall notify the Member of its decision by giving the Member reasonable prior notice of 40 (forty) days.
- 7.25Overflow and Overflow Partners and Suppliers will not be liable for any loss, expenses, claim(s) or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from the use of the Voucher Plus Programme and the Member accordingly indemnifies Overflow and Overflow Partners and Suppliers against any such losses, expenses, claim(s) or damages, provided that such loss was not suffered due to the negligence Overflow and/or Overflow Partners and Suppliers.
- 7.26 The Member hereby warrants that he has the required legal capacity to enter into and be bound by this Agreement.
- 7.27 Overflow reserves the right to amend this Agreement and Members have the right to cancel their Membership with no penalty should the terms of the new Agreement not be agreeable.
- 7.28 The responsibility shall reside with the Member to inform Overflow of any changes in its personal details.
- 7.29 Overflow reserves the right to change the Voucher Plus Partner/s that provide the Benefits to the Voucher Plus Programme based on Member usage, pricing, quality, availability of service or at Overflow’s sole discretion.
- 7.30 Overflow and the Member agree to act in good faith.
In order to ensure that the information we process are accurate and correct, as well as to maintain the security of your account, you undertake that:-
- 8.1 You will not provide any false personal information upon registration, alternatively create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- 8.2 You will not use Voucher Plus if you are under the age of eighteen (18) and without the supervision of your parents or a guardian.
- 8.3 You will inform us of any changes of your information.
- 8.4 You will not share your password, or allow anyone else to gain access to your account.
- 8.5 You will not do anything that may jeopardize the security of your account.
MEMBER EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNTED OFFERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 9.1 The Member must log onto www.plusvouchers.co.za to make use of the deals, vouchers and discounts. Should you have any technical difficulties and you are unable to redeem a voucher code the Member must call 0861 474 238 for assistance. The Member must quote their membership number, mobile number or Identity number and inform the call centre agent of the deal they would like to redeem or the issue they are experiencing.
- 10.1 All Member transactions in relation to the Membership Fees shall transpire through Payteq (Pty) Ltd (“Payteq”). Payteq shall be responsible for any and/or all payment solutions and services in relation to the Voucher Plus programme. Overflow and Overflow Partners and Suppliers shall not be liable for any loss or damages which may arise from any and/or all monetary transactions of whatsoever nature and by agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to indemnify Overflow and Overflow Partners and Suppliers against the aforementioned, conditional upon the fact that Overflow and/or Overflow Partners and/or Suppliers are not directly responsible for the loss or damages.
- DEALS, VOUCHERS AND DISCOUNTS
- 11.1 Voucher Plus deals are not static, thus they may vary from time to time without prior notice to the Member.
- 11.2 Overflow’s Partner/s Terms and Conditions are available directly on the various Partners’ websites. The Terms and Conditions in relation to the deals can be found on the Deal page.
- 11.3 The Voucher Plus website may contain links to third party websites or programmes that are not controlled by or affiliated with Voucher Plus. Voucher Plus is not responsible for the content, offers or privacy policies of such sites and programmes, including, without limitation, your redemption of such offers or a merchant's refusal to honor any offer. Your dealings with third party sites are solely between you and the applicable third party.
- 12.1 Voucher Plus Competitions are open to all Voucher Plus Members over the age of eighteen (18) years and who are live Voucher Plus members with a “paid up to date” membership.
- 12.2 To become eligible as a winner, you must have "liked" the Voucher Plus fan page on Facebook or follow the Twitter page or otherwise have complied with the competition rules.
- 12.3 Only one entry per prize draw/competition is allowed.
- 12.4 You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk.
- 12.5 You may not participate in or win a competition if you have won a competition promoted by us within the past three months.
- 12.6 Winners will be selected at a random draw and will be notified via telephone or on social media platforms.
- 12.7 Winners will be announced within 2 (two) weeks after the competition end date.
- 12.8 Winners might be asked for telephonic details to verify their membership.
- 12.9 The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
- 12.10 Prizes are not transferable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- 12.11 In the event that a potential winner cannot be successfully contacted following all reasonable attempts to do so, Voucher Plus reserves the right to disqualify that potential winner from the competition and to draw another potential winner in his or her stead.
- 13.1 Overflow reserves the right to suspend Voucher Plus and its benefits in its sole discretion, including when any fraudulent activity is suspected, and if the outcome of an investigation proves that fraudulent activity did occur, Overflow and/or Overflow Partners and Suppliers shall be entitled to terminate the Voucher Plus service and/or benefits at any time.
- 13.2 Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any portion, features, or content of the Site at any time. We also may impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of or the entire Site without notice or liability.
- 13.3 Overflow and Overflow Partners and Suppliers may amend, modify or otherwise change these terms and conditions in its sole and absolute discretion on notice to you and the amended version will be displayed in the same media as these terms and conditions. By continuing to use Voucher Plus, you agree and understand that you will be bound by the amended terms and conditions.
- 13.4 It is important that you understand that all Members who make use of Voucher Plus, indemnify Overflow and Overflow Partners, its directors, affiliates, Members, Partners and Suppliers, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from their use of Voucher Plus and its Benefits.
- 14.1 You agree that these terms of service or any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law and equitable claims) between you and Voucher Plus arising from or relating to these Terms of Service, their interpretation or breach, termination or validity, the relationships which result from these Terms of Service, the Voucher Plus website, Voucher Plus’s advertising or any related transaction shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Overflow and/or its licensors and Overflow Partners, are the sole owners of the Voucher Plus website, which includes any software, domains, and content made available through it. The Voucher Plus website is protected by the Republic of South Africa and International copyright and other intellectual property laws. It is for your own personal and non-commercial use only, and Voucher Plus grants you a limited license for that purpose. Without limitation, this means that you may not sell, export, license, modify, copy, reverse engineer, distribute or transmit the Voucher Plus website without Voucher Plus’s prior express written permission. Any unauthorised use of the Voucher Plus website will terminate the limited license granted by us.
- ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR USING THE VOUCHER PLUS WEBSITE
Overflow currently provides the Voucher Plus website to you monthly, in return for the Membership Fee. However, when you use the Voucher Plus website, you may be subject to charges imposed by your wireless or other applicable carrier. Payment of such charges is solely your responsibility. The Voucher Plus website may not be accessible in some foreign countries, this will depend on the Voucher Plus website being supported by the foreign network. You should check with the local carrier whether you will be required to pay additional charges for such access. The ability to download or access the Voucher Plus website may be restricted or impaired when on a roaming network abroad.
- USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You agree that Voucher Plus is free to use any comments, information or ideas contained in any communication you may send to Voucher Plus without compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services and creating, modifying or improving the Voucher Plus website or other products or services.